Friday 26 January 2007

Newly Born

Here I am, a new-born blogger... just a baby ... soon I'll become a toddler, a child, an adolescent... an adult blogger.
Growing up in this new cyberlife, like my children do in the real world. I know it takes time and every single step a child makes is a great achievement for its parents. Hope our B4B moderators feel the same about us.
I've always watched my children grow and they surprise me every day... From their first drawings ...

Drawing made by Iara when she was 5


.... To their first written words ...
Letter written by Joaquin for the Mother's day when he was 7


... Now I am just scratching but I'm sure I'll soon be stepping into the next stage.
Thanks to Carla, Erika, Gladys, Claudia and Silvana, our keen moderators for your encouragement, and I would like to thank Gladys, in particular, because she was the one who showed me the way to this six-week EVO2007 workshop.

11 comments:

Mary H said...

Congratulations on your "Newly Born" blog. The pictures and writing by your children are wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing your blog grow and grow!

Mary H

Berta said...

Great start, Nora. I hope you share with us your wonderful development in cyberspace. Great paintings, by the way.
Best regards, Berta

An said...

Up and ahead.
I like your beginning.
An

Gladys Baya said...

Lovely first post, Nora!
I'll be eagerly waiting for your next ones, as you grow confident and starting "speaking loud and clear".

That will be an enriching exchange indeed, I know... 8=D!!!

Welcome to the blogosphere!
Gladys

Monica Aparicio said...

Congrats!
You did a nice job. Very original idea

Nina Liakos said...

Super start to your blog! You have even gotten pictures on your very first post--that's impressive!
Nina

Erika Cruvinel said...

Hello Nora
Congrantulations on your baby blog! We would all like to be around to watch you blog grow!
Way to go!
Erika

testecarla said...

Dear Nora,

You've got the blogging spirit!!!

Blogging is all about sharing some of your personal views with others.

Just loved your son's message. I also keep the drawings and messages of my sons and can still feel the emotion when they gave their creations to me.

Way to go!

Beijos,
Carla

Jennifer Verschoor said...

Living and learning is my experience with blogging. For sure you have achieved a great start in your blog. I´m willing to see it grow bigger and bigger.
LOL
Jennifer from Argentina

Claudia Bergquist said...

HI Nora
the drawings posted on your blog really caught my attention.
I love kids drawings. I have 4 kids of my own and therefore have my own collection of them (some are even framed and hanging on the walls!)
Blogging is new to me, but your blog encourages me to keep on cracking at it.
I'll be dropping in again!
thanx,
clau from Buenos Aires, ARG.

Dennis said...

Hola, Nora.

What a wonderful blog! The slide show featuring photos of you, your husband, and your two adorable children is really engaging, and I also enjoyed seeing Lara's drawing and Joaquín's writing. You're off to a great start in blogging!

I wish you muchos éxitos as you use more and more technology in your teaching career!

Dennis in Phoenixrickybanana